World of entertainment in Arab countries was no less glamorous than other countries. Kegemerlapan is indicated by the lifestyle, fashion, and the behavior of selebritisnya. Of the many women who engaged in the world of entertainment there, there are 10 women mentioned most sexy and even known as the celebrity world.
1. Rania Al AbdullahRania Al-Abdullah is the queen of Jordan. He is one spectacular woman as smart, caring education, and penjuang women's rights in his country. And of course, he bodied sexy even though he was already on 39 years.
2. Hoda FadelHoda Fadel is a model and presenter, famous in Lebanon. In 2008, he became a presenter on the show Candy Girl for Rotana Music TV station. Horrendous, he was known as the female party this year where he often danced half-naked.
3. Yamila Diaz-RahiYamila Diaz-Rahi is a descendant of Lebanese artist and Spayol. He was born and raised in Argentina, and started his career as a photo model. Until now, these sexy women are often adorned the covers of leading magazines such as Harper's Bazaar, Marie Claire, Glamour, and Elle. What is phenomenal is it 8 times on the cover of Sports Illustrated magazine. With long hair, lip chap, and a sexy body, Yamila touted as the most beautiful natural women.
4. Leila BekhtiLeila Bekhti becoming known the world since served as Muslim women in French film titled Quais de Seine. 25-year-old woman from Algeria won the Gran Jury award at the Cannes Film Festival 2006 that he became an official delegation of France at the Oscars 2006. Since then, her sexy body often graced the world of entertainment magazines.
5. Valerie DominguezValerie Dominguez was born in Syria, but moved with his parents to Colombia. In 2005 women of mixed blood Syria and Lebanon was won Miss Colombia and became the country's representative in Miss Universe 2006, where he entered the Big 10
6. Nadine NjeimNadine Njeim is Miss Lebanon 2007. She likes extreme sports, reading, and singing jazz. High social soul because he became one of the Lebanese Red Cross paramedics.
7. Haifa WehbeHaifa Wehbe touted as the Madonna of his Middle East. This Lebanese pop star began his career as a model at the age of adolescence. At the age of 16, he won the title of Miss South Lebanon. Their work in the world of music he started with his first album released in 2002. In 2006 he was appointed as the opening concert singer 50 Cent in Beirut. In the same year he also was named the 50 Most Beautiful People by People magazine
8. May HaririMay Hariri is a famous singer and the first ranked woman list tersexy Lebanon this year. He began his career in 2004 with singer sebangai hits release entitled "Ha Sahhar Ouyounou". Until now, May Hariri already have 5 albums which sold well in the market.
9. Karima AdebibeKarima Adebibe stomping entertainment world stage in 2006 when he was elected as an actor in the video gama Lara Croft (the seventh woman to that role.) Mixed-blood female Morocco, Iran, and Greece is no doubt has a charisma and an athletic body.
10. Jenna DewanJenna is a woman born in Lebanon. He began his career as a dancer on tour Janet Jackson and Riky Martin, and she became a model kemudaian video clips of Justin Timberlake and Mandy More. In 2006 he became a player plays with her husband Steup Up Channing Tatum.